We take the safety of everyone seriously, that's why we've implemented the following policies:
- If you have been ill, showed symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we politely request that you do not enter the shop. We have a lovely online store and are happy to offer you free curbside pickup or ship to your door for a small fee.
- Our employees are vaccinated, and will be wearing a face covering. We require that guests also wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth while in the shop. We have masks available for anyone that does not have one.
- High touch areas will be sanitized often with either disinfecting wipes (depending on availability) or soap and water.
- We can accept cash, but prefer that customers use contactless or card payments at this time.
- Customers may use reusable bags.
- For your safety, there is a HEPA air filter running 24/7 in the shop.
- Our staff will clean hands before and wear a mask when preparing curbside pickup and online orders.
Let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or requests. As we navigate this new environment, we will be adapting our policies as appropriate.